I’m running for the Florida House of Representatives because I believe that our Space Coast community is at a significant fork in the road. Our Federal Government is crushing our individual freedoms, and our state and local governments aren’t far behind. We must put an end to the spending and taxing that devastates small businesses and seniors living on fixed incomes.
I have a vision for a strong economy, a world-class education system, and a healthy Space Coast community. Creating more jobs starts by fixing the education system. We must keep the Federal Government out of our classrooms.
If you share my vision for more jobs, less government, and better education, let’s start fighting for a stronger Space Coast together!
Brevard County Small Business Owner – Insurance Agent
Lifelong Republican – serves as Republican Committeeman, District 405, Satellite Beach
• Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Serves On Government Affairs Committee
• Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA)
• Florida Realtors Association
• The National Rifle Association (NRA)
• Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
Licenses and Certifications:
• Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
• Life & Health Insurance Agent
• Florida Real Estate Broker
• Private & Seaplane Pilots License (FAA)
• Bachelor’s of Business Administration – Florida Atlantic University